WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
- due to limited space, the classes are registered sessions, no drop-ins available
- the Bungee can accommodate up to 200 lbs easily but the heavier a person is, the more tension is created on the elastic which can make the seat feel tighter or harder to bounce
- if you are a very curvy woman you may find the pressure points uncomfortable but we do try to change positions to relieve that pressure
- most people are not aware of how much control they have lost in the past few years, so slow movement in encouraged at first
- nothing should ever feel painful, and if it does, your body is telling you to reposition before you try again
Bring back the playfulness and FUN to working out. Bungee Fitness is a workout that challenges all the muscles dynamically to meet the demands of sports and also meet the demands of everyday movements.
Muscles are trained to move faster and independently from each other efficiently. This prevents injury and creates a balanced body. Whether an athlete or not, everybody can experience full range, spring-like movements. It is simple, comfortable, effective, easy on the joints and fun!
A body doesn’t just need to fire the muscles while you are doing a workout – it needs to know how to fire when you are moving through everyday life. Challenging and stimulating muscle coordination on the Bungee gives instant feedback to the neuromuscular system. This is neuroplasticity in the realm of fitness! Whether you are searching for a class because of age-related issues or recovering from injury, this is a great class to continue building range of motion safely with varying degrees of weight-bearing.
The Bungee was designed by Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Gharavi, to keep athletes safe, strong, and lively after surgery. The exercises target more than just muscles – the fascia gets a dynamic workout as well. It takes 12-18 months to build new soft tissue so working out in manners that challenges elastic fiber growth is extremely important, especially when we reach an age that tends to decline in muscle and collagen manufacturing.
When the body is challenged in controlled, dynamic movements the body rises to the challenge and builds stronger tissue fibers. When one part of the body is not working properly, other parts of the body either become weaker or overworked which can cause pain and/or injuries. Controlling movement leads to better body mechanics and the Bungee provides instant feedback. The fitness world won’t ever be the same again so come be one of the first people to try out Bungee Fitness and be part of the cutting edge changes occurring in the industry now.